Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Welcome to my blog about Adam-12!

Hello and welcome to my blog about Adam-12!
I decided to watch Adam-12 on Netflix about 4 months ago and I was instantly addicted to the show right from the first episode.  I couldn't stop watching, talking, or thinking about it.  Finally, my husband got sick of hearing about it and said, "Why don't you start a blog about Adam-12?". Brilliant. So, here we are.

On this blog I will make screen caps of every episode of Adam-12 and add my own observations and obsessive analyzations.  I'll also cover some other Adam-12 related topics like movies and TV shows featuring our boys Milner and McCord.

I am not an expert on classic cars, police procedures, or Los Angeles. There are some great websites out there run by people who are experts on those topics. My blog is a place to have fun and endlessly discuss the details of every episode. Hopefully, I will learn more about cars, procedure and LA by running this blog, but right now I only know that I love this damn show!

Thanks for visiting, come often, tell your friends.  Make comments, have fun!

1-Adam-12, roger!
Rita Malloy

8 comments:

  1. thank you for this adam-12 blog
    love the awesome re-caps
    and the amazing pictures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Mim M! Glad you enjoy it. Love your profile picture.

      Delete
  2. what a night.....
    adam-12 on TV
    checking-out Martin Milner on facebook
    and now on your blog.
    And.....I love your profile picture
    you must have had the best time meeting Mr. McCord
    I would love to meet both Mr. Milner and Mr .McCord.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meeting Mr. McCord was definitely one of the high points of my life! Did you read my blog post about meeting him? Log 314: What Did You Do This Weekend

      Delete
    2. Read the entire blog...Love it.


      Delete
  3. I found your blog a few weeks ago. I have been obsessing over Adam-12 for the last few months. After looking at some of your blog entries, I realized the ones I was watching on TV were being cut, which is why some of the dialogue was not making sense. I have Netflix now so I can watch the full episodes.

    I was born in 1967 so a little young to watch Adam-12 when it first came out. When I was 9, I found Emergency! on reruns and became obsessed. I watched a few Adam-12 reruns, but really couldn't get into it that much. Malloy was my favorite though.

    What I am enjoying the most as I obsess over it now is the relationship between Malloy and Reed and many of the subtleties that I never would have understood when I was young. Malloy is still my favorite.

    It's always interesting to hear someone else's thoughts and perspectives on the episodes so I was quite excited to find your blog. I also love your sense of humor!

    PM Watch Clear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like the blog and my attempts at humor. Thanks!
      I, too, was born too late to catch Adam-12 the first time around. But, I do remember watching Emergency! when I was very young. I'm pretty sure Randolph Mantooth was my first crush.
      I love both the "boys", but Reed has had a special place in my heart since March 14, 2015.
      Enjoy! I look forward to more of your comments, I love discussing the show with other fans.

      Delete
    2. Yes, Randy Mantooth was my first big crush too! Still love watching Johnny Gage.

      I've read some about your encounter with Kent McCord. I read the part about asking him if you should get a dog for your son. I, of course, think you should get a dog. I'm a dog lover. Hubby and I have 5 of them right now, but we're also home a lot.

      I'm watching season 7, ep 10, and Malloy just told Reed about the time when he was 8 or 9 that he jumped over the fence to get a Golden Retriever puppy.

      Delete